Inspection and auction details
Auction location: In rooms, 10 Polygon Road, St Heliers
Lifestyle and location!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
If you are looking for an affordable home, close to the beach and in the heart of the Eastern Bays, you are in luck! 4/4 Sierra St offers the quintessential Eastern Bays lifestyle with waterfront walks, beach days and wining and dining at local restaurants all within a 1.1km radius.
The sought after location offers convenient access to bus routes and main arterial connections into Auckland's CBD. Britomart is just 12km away.
The top right unit in this beautifully renovated brick and cedar block offers a beautiful vista looking out across the treetops, soaking in the afternoon sun. Well presented throughout with open plan living and two double bedrooms with loads of scope to add your own style.
This unit is ideally suited to couples, singles or investors with a keen eye on the strong rental returns in Glendowie. Young families intent on top schooling will also appreciate the zoning for St Heliers Primary School (Decile 10) and Glendowie College (Decile 10).
Open Home times are Saturday and Sunday from 3:00pm - 3:30pm.
Alternatively, please contact Sean Clark or Paul Bickerton to arrange a private viewing.
Property Files can be downloaded from www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/MSB21766
- Affordable Unit Close to the Beach
- Easy access to Auckland's CBD with public transport options available
- Top Right unit in a beautifully refurbished block of four
- All four units are currently owner occupied
- Open plan kitchen dining and lounge
- Generous sized bathroom with laundry
- Carport with handy lock up storage unit
- Double glazed windows
- Insulation in the roof and walls
- Zone for St Heliers Primary School and Glendowie College
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Extractor Fan
- F/Floor Cover
- Light Fittings
- TV Aerial
- Outdoor Cabinet
See all chattels
1 carport space