- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- Blue Chip location. One of , if not the best street in Auckland.
- View to die for, totally uninterrupted. A little tucked away haven on Waitaramoa Reserve, looking out over Thomas Bloodworth Park to the waterfront and harbour beyond.
- Perfect location just far enough away from the city but still very easily accessed.
- Long term neighbours tell the story. These properties are very rarely on the market.
- Generous in size 119sqm plus garage.
- 2x Heatpumps for all year round warmth
Built in the 1960's units in this block of four are seldom available. Positioned in a quiet cul de sac off Arney Road this lovely home nestles on the edge of Waitaramoa Reserve and looks out over Hobson Bay and on to Rangitoto. Watch the boats move up and down the channel or maybe just watch the birds in the local Puriri trees.
Flooded with natural light and all day sunshine this upstairs unit offers a spacious lounge with double doors that allows access to the north facing terrace, a separate dining room plus a large kitchen / diner. The master bedroom (that also enjoys the fabulous view) has a door to the terrace also, which would be lovely to throw open on a hot summer evening to allow the breezes to flow through.
It is a delightful area, sought after by those who wish to live only a short walk from the central city and the suburbs of Parnell, Newmarket, their shopping centres, cafes, bars, restaurants and art galleries. Easy access to the central city, waterfront, universities, the motorway system, and the domain. Zoned Auckland Boys and Girls Grammar Schools and Epsom Girls Grammar and of course handy to the private schools located in this area.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features