As business owner Wayne Maguire has a number of key responsibilities to his clients:
"For our vendors I will provide you with a competent, motivated salesperson who has the support, structures and processes you need to achieve an excellent sales result.
For our salespeople I will work hand in hand with you to grow you and your business to the level you desire and dream of."
As an auctioneer:
"I will deliver every last available dollar to maximise the value you achieve selling by auction using my service. As an auctioneer I call around 500 auctions a year, closing around $20,000,000 of business a week.
In my business life I am determined to maximise every hour and every opportunity. In my personal life I enjoy the love, joy and fun of a family of 5 girls."
• Wayne is an associate of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ)
• Since 2014 Wayne has been held the position of Ray White Auctioneer of the Year
• In 2007 he was awarded Sales Manager of the Year by the Sales and Marketing Institute of New Zealand
• He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management - Auckland University
• He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Business - Waikato University
• He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Real Estate - Massey University
• Wayne served in the New Zealand Army for 10 years; in New Zealand, the Pacific Island and the Middle East
- 2014 - Auctioneer of the Year NZ